To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Any accountancy practice with at least 15 employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)*
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United Kingdom
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
* To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process.